TLWI Golang #95
Vegeta: HTTP load testing tool written in Go • Weron – A Peer-to-Peer VPN Based on WebRTC Written in Go • Bubble Tea: fun, functional and stateful way to build terminal apps • Practical concurrency guide in Go, communication by channels, patterns • SQLite in Go, with and without cgo. Here is your Golang Weekly curation for Sat May 14 2022.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
- Vegeta: HTTP load testing tool written in Go (2 days ago)
- Weron – A Peer-to-Peer VPN Based on WebRTC Written in Go (7 days ago)
- Bubble Tea: fun, functional and stateful way to build terminal apps (4 days ago)
- Practical concurrency guide in Go, communication by channels, patterns (3 days ago)
- SQLite in Go, with and without cgo (2 days ago)
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Karan Pratap Singh: CSP vs Actor model for concurrency
- Masui Masanori: [Go] Try Server-Sent Events
- Kevin Wan: How we define and load configuration from files.
- Meet Gor: Golang: Operators
- Anton Ohorodnyk: Parse time from different non timestamp formats
- Viacheslav Poturaev: Implementing robust in-memory cache with Go
- yemingfeng: SDB ：Pure golang development, distributed, rich data structure, persistent, easy-to-use NoSQL database
- Jacob Kim: Querying the Database in a Go Web App
- Burak Osman Yaldız: Pass by Value
- Anton Ohorodnyk: Universal time UnmarshalJSON implementation
- M.M.Monirul Islam: Auto Scale Kubernetes Pods for Microservices
- CloudEasy Club: A notification architecture for social networks — send millions of notifications per day
- Winner Musole Masu: The Guide to Build and Dockerize a Go App
- Kenkyu: [JP] go-sn - Go で適当なシリアルナンバーを生成できるパッケージを作った
- Clavin June: Golang Print Struct Verbosely
- Maurice Borgmeier: Putting the database to sleep using Lambda - a Python developer's first contact with Golang
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- gogs/gogs (Go): Gogs is a painless self-hosted Git service
- go-kratos/kratos (Go): Your ultimate Go microservices framework for the cloud-native era.
- benbjohnson/litestream (Go): Streaming replication for SQLite.
- HyNetwork/hysteria (Go): Hysteria is a feature-packed network utility optimized for networks of poor quality (e.g. satellite connections, congested public Wi-Fi, connecting from China to servers abroad)
- ehang-io/nps (Go): 一款轻量级、高性能、功能强大的内网穿透代理服务器。支持tcp、udp、socks5、http等几乎所有流量转发，可用来访问内网网站、本地支付接口调试、ssh访问、远程桌面，内网dns解析、内网socks5代理等等……，并带有功能强大的web管理端。a lightweight, high-performance, powerful intranet penetration proxy server, with a powerful web management terminal.
- halfrost/LeetCode-Go (Go): ✅ Solutions to LeetCode by Go, 100% test coverage, runtime beats 100% / LeetCode 题解
- wagoodman/dive (Go): A tool for exploring each layer in a docker image
- Xhofe/alist (Go): 🗂️A file list program that supports multiple storage, powered by Gin and React. / 一个支持多存储的文件列表程序，使用 Gin 和 React 。
- charmbracelet/bubbletea (Go): A powerful little TUI framework 🏗
- ahutsunshine/dingdong-grabber (Go): 叮咚多策略抢菜/买菜，亲测有效
- zinclabs/zinc (Go): Zinc Search engine. A lightweight alternative to elasticsearch that requires minimal resources, written in Go.
- github/gh-ost (Go): GitHub's Online Schema Migrations for MySQL
- gnolang/gno (Go): Gno language
- marmotedu/iam (Go): 企业级的 Go 语言实战项目：认证和授权系统
- sigstore/cosign (Go): Container Signing
- ipfs/go-ipfs (Go): IPFS implementation in Go
- GoogleCloudPlatform/terraformer (Go): CLI tool to generate terraform files from existing infrastructure (reverse Terraform). Infrastructure to Code
- astaxie/build-web-application-with-golang (Go): A golang ebook intro how to build a web with golang
- projectdiscovery/nuclei (Go): Fast and customizable vulnerability scanner based on simple YAML based DSL.
- ossf/package-analysis (Go): Open Source Package Analysis
- wangkechun/go-by-example (Go): undefined
- prometheus/prometheus (Go): The Prometheus monitoring system and time series database.
- casdoor/casdoor (Go): An Identity and Access Management (IAM) / Single-Sign-On (SSO) platform with web UI supporting OAuth 2.0, OIDC, SAML and CAS, QQ group: 645200447
- polarsignals/arcticdb (Go): ❄️ Coolest database around 🧊 Embeddable column database written in Go.
- chengshiwen/influxdb-cluster (Go): InfluxDB Cluster - Open Source Alternative to InfluxDB Enterprise
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- Error: a() (no value) used as value
- Go-carbon version 2.1.6 was released, better dates & times for golang
- I want to improve my code quality, how can I train to achieve this?
- Using generics to handle error types
- Getting error on go env -w GOPRIVATE=github.com/TecXLab/*
- Closure not doing what I expect
- Questions for source code of sync.mutex
- Downloaded image is not opening
- GoRedis or redisgo be classified as an ORM style framework？
- How to use map key including - in template
- Hn hiring - go starting to beat nodejs
- Stupid text formatting performance question
- The first time to install GO, after editing the code it shows
- Why getting err: EOF while decoding responce body into struct
- Using any and generic in struct
- Unsupported protocol scheme
- Fullstack Engineer - 100% REMOTE
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄