TLWI Golang #91
Breaking the Monolith at Twitch: Part One • Building a Production-Ready Service in Go - 2nd Edition Out Now! • When To Use Generics by Ian Lance Taylor. Here is your Golang Weekly curation for Sat Apr 16 2022.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
- Breaking the Monolith at Twitch: Part One (6 days ago)
- Building a Production-Ready Service in Go - 2nd Edition Out Now! (7 days ago)
- When To Use Generics by Ian Lance Taylor (4 days ago)
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Ankit Anand ✨: Monitor gRPC calls with OpenTelemetry - explained with a Golang example
- Kevin Wan: Implement a timing wheel for millions of concurrent tasks.
- Michael Lin: Deploy Infrastructure using CDK for Terraform with Go
- prozz: Serverless Testing Pyramid
- Gernot Glawe: About Optimizing for Speed: How to do complete AWS Security&Compliance Scans in 5 minutes
- Abdulrahman Masoud: What are methods in golang
- Jintao Zhang: Thoroughly understand Events in Kubernetes
- yedf2: A Better Pattern than OutBox - 2-Phase Message
- xuri: Excelize 2.6.0 Released - Go language API for spreadsheets (Excel) files
- Meet Gor: Golang: Maps
- Mustafif: Any Golang?
- Myoungjin Jeon: Benchmark with Go
- Juan Miguel Arias Mejias: Factory Method
- Jacob Kim: What Even Is a Mux
- Meet Gor: Golang: Structs
- Meet Gor: Golang: Functions
- taijidude: Golang Working With Files...
- Marcos Filho: Less verbose, better maintenance
- Ivan Pesenti: Go API tutorial: the begin
- Richard Kovacs: How to sign messages in Java and verify in Go
- Jeremy Morgan: Building an application with Go and SQLite
- Raksha: Unit testing in go with MySQL
- Andrew Pillar: Djinn CI v1.2
- kamlwaysadhead: Is it possible to run a Golang app as Windows Service AND Linux deamon
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- projectdiscovery/subfinder (Go): Subfinder is a subdomain discovery tool that discovers valid subdomains for websites. Designed as a passive framework to be useful for bug bounties and safe for penetration testing.
- projectdiscovery/httpx (Go): httpx is a fast and multi-purpose HTTP toolkit allows to run multiple probers using retryablehttp library, it is designed to maintain the result reliability with increased threads.
- caddyserver/caddy (Go): Fast, multi-platform web server with automatic HTTPS
- trufflesecurity/trufflehog (Go): Find credentials all over the place
- dtm-labs/dtm (Go): A distributed transaction framework that supports multiple languages, supports saga, tcc, xa, 2-phase message, outbox patterns.
- grafana/loki (Go): Like Prometheus, but for logs.
- halfrost/LeetCode-Go (Go): ✅ Solutions to LeetCode by Go, 100% test coverage, runtime beats 100% / LeetCode 题解
- envoyproxy/protoc-gen-validate (Go): protoc plugin to generate polyglot message validators
- qax-os/excelize (Go): Go language library for reading and writing Microsoft Excel™ (XLAM / XLSM / XLSX / XLTM / XLTX) spreadsheets
- etcd-io/etcd (Go): Distributed reliable key-value store for the most critical data of a distributed system
- google/go-containerregistry (Go): Go library and CLIs for working with container registries
- flipped-aurora/gin-vue-admin (Go): 基于vite+vue3+gin搭建的开发基础平台（已完成setup语法糖版本），集成jwt鉴权，权限管理，动态路由，显隐可控组件，分页封装，多点登录拦截，资源权限，上传下载，代码生成器，表单生成器等开发必备功能，五分钟一套CURD前后端代码。
- syncthing/syncthing (Go): Open Source Continuous File Synchronization
- JanDeDobbeleer/oh-my-posh (Go): A prompt theme engine for any shell.
- minio/minio (Go): High Performance, Kubernetes Native Object Storage
- lambda765/robFoodDD (Go): 辅助买菜
- chai2010/advanced-go-programming-book (Go): 📚 《Go语言高级编程》开源图书，涵盖CGO、Go汇编语言、RPC实现、Protobuf插件实现、Web框架实现、分布式系统等高阶主题(完稿)
- prometheus/prometheus (Go): The Prometheus monitoring system and time series database.
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- charmbracelet/glow (Go): Render markdown on the CLI, with pizzazz! 💅🏻
- spf13/cobra (Go): A Commander for modern Go CLI interactions
- projectdiscovery/nuclei (Go): Fast and customizable vulnerability scanner based on simple YAML based DSL.
- real-web-world/hh-lol-prophet (Go): lol 对局先知 上等马 牛马分析程序 选人阶段判断己方大爹 大坑, 明确对局目标 基于lol client api 合法不封号
- aws/karpenter (Go): Kubernetes Node Autoscaling: built for flexibility, performance, and simplicity.
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- How Generate A Random String Of Symbols (Answered)
- Excelize 2.6.0 Released – Go language API for spreadsheet (Excel) documents
- Date to string "result of (time.Time).String call not used"
- All goroutines are asleep while using WaitGroup
- Upload a file - type io.Reader is not an expression
- Generics and the future direction of GoLang
- About go struct initializing
- Tsl hands error
- What is syscall.Syscall?
- Problem for list folder with goftp
- V2 Module Not Working
- Senior Go Blockchain Developer (Remote work, Full time)
- Any open source library wants to use generics, thus one can volunteer some time?
- Cannot use types.NewDecimal(5, 1) (value of type types.Decimal) as types.Decimal value in struct literal
- I feel like gitlab.com is cheating us
- How to set goproxy to golang.io behind corporate proxy
- Why does Go terminate the whole process if one goroutine paincs?
- /usr/bin/ld: $WORK/b001/pkg2.a(_x004.o): undefined reference to symbol 'pthread_key_delete@@GLIBC_2.2.5'
- How Reorganize Data From Text File Setting a Delimiter
- MatrixOne: a hyperconverged and one-size-fits-most database in Go
- Test requirements
- Are you confused by the semantics of
- How to use fs.FS to recurse through regular dir and zip files?
- Go 1.18 fuzzing: Running a fuzz executable does not save the corpus?
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄