TLWI Golang #72
Soft-Serve: a self-hostable git server with a built in SSH interface, made for the command line • GoLand 2021.3 just got released! • Ebiten in 2021 • So many cool GO projects are waiting for some contributions ⛑!. Here is your Golang Weekly curation for Wed Dec 08 2021.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
- Soft-Serve: a self-hostable git server with a built in SSH interface, made for the command line (1 day ago)
- GoLand 2021.3 just got released! (6 days ago)
- Ebiten in 2021 (2 days ago)
- So many cool GO projects are waiting for some contributions ⛑! (2 days ago)
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Valeria: 10 Reasons NOT to use Go for your next project
- Tayfur: Go Smtp ve RabbitMQ ile Email servisi
- Yusuf Turhan Papurcu: Make your own product at home.
- Heddi Nabbisen: Go range loop: Failed to change value of entry
- Mo Pooladkhay: Building A TCP Bridger Server in Go - Part 1
- Rafael Firmino: Enum in Go ?
- orkes: Go: Netflix Conductor Worker
- Mustafa: Learning Go #1
- ShellRean: Golang: Create Authentication JWT #2
- Muhammad Fauzan: WTF*&n is Pointers in Golang (Bahasa Version)
- Marcos Filho: Add some data in memory
- Alkesh Ghorpade: LeetCode - Populating Next Right Pointers in Each Node
- TnvMadhav⚡: 🚀 Save Tweets to Notion (w/ context)
- b0r: Build reverse proxy server in Go
- Joash Xu: Go producer-consumer problem
- Daniel Quackenbush: Mocking the AWS SDK With Go
- FesserBlondie: How To Build REST APIs With Golang And Fauna
- immortalt: Use pprof for golang program memory analysis
- Ahmad Wijaya: Protocol Buffers di Bahasa Go
- Simon: GitHub Action for Generating a World Map of Repository Contributions
- Joash Xu: Go simple rate limiter
- Raj Nandan Sharma: Hello World
- Tony Larry: Awesome Golang Audio and Music Libraries
- Behzad Benam: Golang on the client-side
- b0r: Build Load Balancer in Go
- Denise Alvarez: LF: Golang developer
- Kazuki Higashiguchi: How decided a value set in Sec-WebSocket-Key/Accept header
- Amit Shah: How to calculate Gold Rate Today in India?
- Lob: Websocket.org is Down, Here is an Alternative
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- aws/karpenter (Go): Kubernetes Node Autoscaling: built for flexibility, performance, and scalability. https://karpenter.sh
- jesseduffield/lazygit (Go): simple terminal UI for git commands
- FerretDB/FerretDB (Go): A truly Open Source MongoDB alternative
- kyleconroy/sqlc (Go): Generate type safe Go from SQL
- rclone/rclone (Go): "rsync for cloud storage" - Google Drive, S3, Dropbox, Backblaze B2, One Drive, Swift, Hubic, Wasabi, Google Cloud Storage, Yandex Files
- google/go-containerregistry (Go): Go library and CLIs for working with container registries
- dapr/dapr (Go): Dapr is a portable, event-driven, runtime for building distributed applications across cloud and edge.
- coreybutler/nvm-windows (Go): A node.js version management utility for Windows. Ironically written in Go.
- gofiber/fiber (Go): ⚡️ Express inspired web framework written in Go
- chrislusf/seaweedfs (Go): SeaweedFS is a fast distributed storage system for blobs, objects, files, and data lake, for billions of files! Blob store has O(1) disk seek, cloud tiering. Filer supports Cloud Drive, cross-DC active-active replication, Kubernetes, POSIX FUSE mount, S3 API, S3 Gateway, Hadoop, WebDAV, encryption, Erasure Coding.
- lima-vm/lima (Go): Linux virtual machines, on macOS (aka "Linux-on-Mac", "macOS subsystem for Linux", "containerd for Mac", unofficially)
- hashicorp/nomad (Go): Nomad is an easy-to-use, flexible, and performant workload orchestrator that can deploy a mix of microservice, batch, containerized, and non-containerized applications. Nomad is easy to operate and scale and has native Consul and Vault integrations.
- maticnetwork/bor (Go): Official repository for the Matic Blockchain
- sigstore/cosign (Go): Container Signing
- ethereum/go-ethereum (Go): Official Go implementation of the Ethereum protocol
- hashicorp/terraform-provider-azurerm (Go): Terraform provider for Azure Resource Manager
- projectdiscovery/httpx (Go): httpx is a fast and multi-purpose HTTP toolkit allows to run multiple probers using retryablehttp library, it is designed to maintain the result reliability with increased threads.
- influxdata/telegraf (Go): The plugin-driven server agent for collecting & reporting metrics.
- flipped-aurora/gin-vue-admin (Go): 基于vite+vue3+gin搭建的开发基础平台，集成jwt鉴权，权限管理，动态路由，分页封装，多点登录拦截，资源权限，上传下载，代码生成器，表单生成器等开发必备功能，五分钟一套CURD前后端代码。
- ent/ent (Go): An entity framework for Go
- helm/helm (Go): The Kubernetes Package Manager
- cilium/cilium (Go): eBPF-based Networking, Security, and Observability
- jesseduffield/lazydocker (Go): The lazier way to manage everything docker
- tinode/chat (Go): Instant messaging platform. Backend in Go. Clients: Swift iOS, Java Android, JS webapp, scriptable command line; chatbots
- avelino/awesome-go (Go): A curated list of awesome Go frameworks, libraries and software
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- GSS: a web server for single-page applications
- As a package maintainer, how should deprecation be done? (interfaces)
- Generate map with one to many relation
- Looking for a Freelance Golang Developer [remote]
- Want To Create A Community Forum For My Website!
- Hire Golang Development
- Cheap message deduplication IDs generator?
- How to use struct key pairs in empty map object
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄