TLWI Golang #64
Curated Golang content.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
proposal: go: don't change the libraries in 1.18 · Issue #48918 · golang/go (robpike) • Hey linker, can you spare a meg? • net/netip: add new IP address package, use in net · Issue #46518 · golang/go (accepted!) • Safer Enums in Go. Here is your Golang Weekly curation for Wed Oct 13 2021.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- goplus/gop (Go): GoPlus - The Go+ language for engineering, STEM education, and data science
- argoproj/argo-cd (Go): Declarative continuous deployment for Kubernetes.
- filecoin-project/lotus (Go): Implementation of the Filecoin protocol, written in Go
- fatedier/frp (Go): A fast reverse proxy to help you expose a local server behind a NAT or firewall to the internet.
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- ehang-io/nps (Go): 一款轻量级、高性能、功能强大的内网穿透代理服务器。支持tcp、udp、socks5、http等几乎所有流量转发，可用来访问内网网站、本地支付接口调试、ssh访问、远程桌面，内网dns解析、内网socks5代理等等……，并带有功能强大的web管理端。a lightweight, high-performance, powerful intranet penetration proxy server, with a powerful web management terminal.
- syncthing/syncthing (Go): Open Source Continuous File Synchronization
- ethereum/go-ethereum (Go): Official Go implementation of the Ethereum protocol
- projectdiscovery/nuclei (Go): Fast and customizable vulnerability scanner based on simple YAML based DSL.
- zeromicro/go-zero (Go): go-zero is a web and rpc framework written in Go. It's born to ensure the stability of the busy sites with resilient design. Builtin goctl greatly improves the development productivity.
- hashicorp/terraform-provider-google (Go): Terraform Google Cloud Platform provider
- photoprism/photoprism (Go): Open-Source Photo Management powered by Go and Google TensorFlow 🌈
- prometheus/prometheus (Go): The Prometheus monitoring system and time series database.
- mattermost/mattermost-server (Go): Mattermost is an open source platform for secure collaboration across the entire software development lifecycle.
- traefik/traefik (Go): The Cloud Native Application Proxy
- vitessio/vitess (Go): Vitess is a database clustering system for horizontal scaling of MySQL.
- containrrr/watchtower (Go): A process for automating Docker container base image updates.
- caddyserver/caddy (Go): Fast, multi-platform web server with automatic HTTPS
- mvdan/sh (Go): A shell parser, formatter, and interpreter with bash support; includes shfmt
- avelino/awesome-go (Go): A curated list of awesome Go frameworks, libraries and software
- hashicorp/terraform (Go): Terraform enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve infrastructure. It is an open source tool that codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared amongst team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, and versioned.
- metallb/metallb (Go): A network load-balancer implementation for Kubernetes using standard routing protocols
- hashicorp/boundary (Go): Boundary enables identity-based access management for dynamic infrastructure.
- ardanlabs/service (Go): Starter code for writing web services in Go using Kubernetes.
- containers/skopeo (Go): Work with remote images registries - retrieving information, images, signing content
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.