TLWI Golang #54
Curated Golang content.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Go is the 10th most loved language in 2021!, How does Go calculate
len?, GoLand 2021.2 is out now! Support for Go 1.17, running gofmt after the built-in formatter, and more await you!, Dasel v1.16.0 added a delete command meaning you can now select, put and delete data from JSON, YAML, TOML, XML and CSV with a single tool.. Here is your Golang Weekly curation for Wed Aug 04 2021.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- iotexproject/iotex-core (Go): Official implementation of IoTeX blockchain protocol in Go.
- golang-jwt/jwt (Go): Community maintained clone of https://github.com/dgrijalva/jwt-go
- erda-project/erda (Go): An enterprise-grade Cloud-Native application platform for Kubernetes.
- tailscale/tailscale (Go): The easiest, most secure way to use WireGuard and 2FA.
- amirgamil/apollo (Go): A Unix-style personal search engine and web crawler for your digital footprint.
- cloudreve/Cloudreve (Go): 🌩 支持多家云存储的云盘系统 (A project helps you build your own cloud in minutes)
- OWASP/Amass (Go): In-depth Attack Surface Mapping and Asset Discovery
- chaos-mesh/chaos-mesh (Go): A Chaos Engineering Platform for Kubernetes.
- davecheney/httpstat (Go): It's like curl -v, with colours.
- hashicorp/terraform (Go): Terraform enables you to safely and predictably create, change, and improve infrastructure. It is an open source tool that codifies APIs into declarative configuration files that can be shared amongst team members, treated as code, edited, reviewed, and versioned.
- jesseduffield/lazygit (Go): simple terminal UI for git commands
- Terry-Mao/goim (Go): goim
- hashicorp/vault (Go): A tool for secrets management, encryption as a service, and privileged access management
- linkerd/linkerd2 (Go): Ultralight, security-first service mesh for Kubernetes. Main repo for Linkerd 2.x.
- rclone/rclone (Go): "rsync for cloud storage" - Google Drive, S3, Dropbox, Backblaze B2, One Drive, Swift, Hubic, Wasabi, Google Cloud Storage, Yandex Files
- matrix-org/dendrite (Go): Dendrite is a second-generation Matrix homeserver written in Go!
- vitessio/vitess (Go): Vitess is a database clustering system for horizontal scaling of MySQL.
- lightningnetwork/lnd (Go): Lightning Network Daemon ⚡️
- snail007/goproxy (Go): 🔥 Proxy is a high performance HTTP(S) proxies, SOCKS5 proxies,WEBSOCKET, TCP, UDP proxy server implemented by golang. Now, it supports chain-style proxies,nat forwarding in different lan,TCP/UDP port forwarding, SSH forwarding.Proxy 是 golang 实现的高性能 http,https,websocket,tcp,socks5 代理服务器,支持内网穿透,链式代理,通讯加密,智能 HTTP,SOCKS5 代理,黑白名单,限速,限流量,限连接数,跨平台,KCP 支持,认证 API。
- gin-gonic/gin (Go): Gin is a HTTP web framework written in Go (Golang). It features a Martini-like API with much better performance -- up to 40 times faster. If you need smashing performance, get yourself some Gin.
- anchore/grype (Go): A vulnerability scanner for container images and filesystems
- fluxcd/flux2 (Go): Open and extensible continuous delivery solution for Kubernetes. Powered by GitOps Toolkit.
- argoproj/argo-workflows (Go): Workflow engine for Kubernetes
- zyedidia/micro (Go): A modern and intuitive terminal-based text editor
- kubernetes-sigs/aws-load-balancer-controller (Go): A Kubernetes controller for Elastic Load Balancers
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.