TLWI Golang #53
Curated Golang content.
Curated by Dennis O'Keeffe
Health - A simple and flexible health check library for Go., StaticBackend: I open-sourced my SaaS dev tool built with Go. Here is your Golang Weekly curation for Wed Jul 28 2021.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- tinode/chat (Go): Instant messaging platform. Backend in Go. Clients: Swift iOS, Java Android, JS webapp, scriptable command line; chatbots
- microsoft/CBL-Mariner (Go): Linux OS for Azure 1P services and edge appliances
- zhenghaoz/gorse (Go): An open source recommender system service written in Go
- yedf/dtm (Go): 🔥A lightweight distributed transaction management service, support xa tcc saga. go 分布式事务管理器
- erda-project/erda (Go): An enterprise-grade Cloud-Native application platform for Kubernetes.
- pingcap/tidb (Go): TiDB is an open source distributed HTAP database compatible with the MySQL protocol
- golang-jwt/jwt (Go): Community maintained clone of https://github.com/dgrijalva/jwt-go
- gin-gonic/gin (Go): Gin is a HTTP web framework written in Go (Golang). It features a Martini-like API with much better performance -- up to 40 times faster. If you need smashing performance, get yourself some Gin.
- rook/rook (Go): Storage Orchestration for Kubernetes
- tal-tech/go-zero (Go): go-zero is a web and rpc framework written in Go. It's born to ensure the stability of the busy sites with resilient design. Builtin goctl greatly improves the development productivity.
- ethereum/go-ethereum (Go): Official Go implementation of the Ethereum protocol
- argoproj/argo-cd (Go): Declarative continuous deployment for Kubernetes.
- golang/mock (Go): GoMock is a mocking framework for the Go programming language.
- kubernetes/kubernetes (Go): Production-Grade Container Scheduling and Management
- aws/amazon-vpc-cni-k8s (Go): Networking plugin repository for pod networking in Kubernetes using Elastic Network Interfaces on AWS
- jesseduffield/lazygit (Go): simple terminal UI for git commands
- influxdata/telegraf (Go): The plugin-driven server agent for collecting & reporting metrics.
- golang/go (Go): The Go programming language
- grpc/grpc-go (Go): The Go language implementation of gRPC. HTTP/2 based RPC
- rclone/rclone (Go): "rsync for cloud storage" - Google Drive, S3, Dropbox, Backblaze B2, One Drive, Swift, Hubic, Wasabi, Google Cloud Storage, Yandex Files
- meshery/meshery (Go): Meshery, the service mesh management plane
- traefik/traefik (Go): The Cloud Native Application Proxy
- gorilla/mux (Go): A powerful HTTP router and URL matcher for building Go web servers with 🦍
- sigstore/cosign (Go): Container Signing
- k3s-io/k3s (Go): Lightweight Kubernetes
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.