TLWI Golang #52
PTerm - A modern Go module to beautify console output. Featuring charts, progressbars, tables, trees, live areas, and much more., Going with Go: Modern Business Applications, Flexible mocking for testing in Go (without using a framework), Gort is a chatbot framework designed from the ground up for chatops written in Golang. Here is your Golang Weekly curation for Wed Jul 21 2021.
Hot Go Articles This Week On Reddit
- PTerm - A modern Go module to beautify console output. Featuring charts, progressbars, tables, trees, live areas, and much more. (6 days ago)
- Going with Go: Modern Business Applications (5 days ago)
- Flexible mocking for testing in Go (without using a framework) (19 hours ago)
- Gort is a chatbot framework designed from the ground up for chatops written in Golang (4 days ago)
Go Articles This Week On Dev.To
- Aurélie Vache: Learning Go by examples: Introduction
- Aurélie Vache: Learning Go by examples: part 2 - Create an HTTP REST API Server in Go
- Tarek Ali: How I solved MySQL to Redis caching with Go
- Weerasak Chongnguluam: Go program start from main function and stop when main function exit
- Mario Carrion: Building Microservices in Go: OpenTelemetry
- Petr Hodný: How to localize Go app with go-i18n and Localazy
- Omar: Go and copies
- echo: go startpack
- Alkesh Ghorpade: LeetCode - Implement strStr()
- Shannon: Using reflect.DeepEqual to compare data structures in Go
- Mads Cordes: Batch importing 6.8k entries in go
- Eternal Dev: Go - If Else Statement
- Gabriel Lazcano: Create your own middleware in Chi
- Eternal Dev: Introduction to Golang
- Eti Peter: thtuh
Trending Go Repositories This Week On Github
- microsoft/CBL-Mariner (Go): Linux OS for Azure 1P services and edge appliances
- avelino/awesome-go (Go): A curated list of awesome Go frameworks, libraries and software
- Supercycled/cake_sniper (Go): EVM frontrunning tool
- go-kratos/kratos (Go): A Go framework for microservices.
- tinode/chat (Go): Instant messaging platform. Backend in Go. Clients: Swift iOS, Java Android, JS webapp, scriptable command line; chatbots
- aquasecurity/tfsec (Go): Security scanner for your Terraform code
- milvus-io/milvus (Go): An open source vector database powered by Faiss, NMSLIB and Annoy
- ardanlabs/gotraining (Go): Go Training Class Material :
- cloudwego/kitex (Go): undefined
- livekit/livekit-server (Go): Distributed audio/video rooms over WebRTC
- cloudwego/netpoll (Go): A high-performance non-blocking I/O networking framework, which focused on RPC scenarios, developed by ByteDance.
- astaxie/build-web-application-with-golang (Go): A golang ebook intro how to build a web with golang
- inancgumus/learngo (Go): 1000+ Hand-Crafted Go Examples, Exercises, and Quizzes
- aquasecurity/kube-bench (Go): Checks whether Kubernetes is deployed according to security best practices as defined in the CIS Kubernetes Benchmark
- kubernetes/ingress-nginx (Go): NGINX Ingress Controller for Kubernetes
- prometheus/prometheus (Go): The Prometheus monitoring system and time series database.
- slackhq/nebula (Go): A scalable overlay networking tool with a focus on performance, simplicity and security
- earthly/earthly (Go): Build automation for the container era
- labstack/echo (Go): High performance, minimalist Go web framework
- gofiber/fiber (Go): ⚡️ Express inspired web framework written in Go
- TheAlgorithms/Go (Go): Algorithms Implemented in GoLang
- quii/learn-go-with-tests (Go): Learn Go with test-driven development
- google/uuid (Go): Go package for UUIDs based on RFC 4122 and DCE 1.1: Authentication and Security Services.
- oam-dev/kubevela (Go): The Modern Application Deployment System Based on OAM.
Topics from the Weekly Go Forum
- Trying to use a map with interfaces but can can some explain type issue
- Variable with a predefined list of options
- Create a one step windows installer including Go
- Channel not working as expected
- GERMANY - Backend mit Go - 100% remote (Köln)
- Which framework should i use gin or echo or iris?
- What happens when someone removes package from github?
- Issue with "Caption" in GoLang - I am new to coding
- How to migrate from this old lib to the new lib?
- DNS: TTL or GetServers?
- React frontend with Go backend; how can I create this?
- Timeout testing per function
- Exporting Data from MSSQL to encrypted file with Go
- Reflect access child
- Engineering Manager at Cuvva - London, UK 🚀
- Need help - Adding Co Client to Swagger API?
- Backend Engineer at Cuvva - London, UK 🚀
- iOS Engineer at Cuvva London,UK 🚀
Gopher Gold is a weekly roundup for all things Go! If you have more suggestions for resources, submit them below! Follow me on Twitter for more projects @dennisokeeffe92.
Subscribe to my personal newsletter to get updates on TheLastWeekIn.Dev + more! 🦄